Williamson exhibited for many years at the Penns lvania Academy of the Fine Arts and at the Ogunquit Art Association. In ad J ition, she exhibited at the Panama-Pacific Exposition in San Francisco in 1915 and at the Sesquicentennial International Exposition in Philadelphia in 1926. She illustrated for St. Nicholas, House and Garden, Youth’s Companion, Harper’s, and other magazines, and also illustrated several books. Williamson’s notebooks, sketchbooks, correspondence, and clippings were given to the Chester County Historical Society in 1976. We are indebted to the society for this in information about her.